Aggressive Representation For Clients Facing Drug Charges
Drug crimes are among the most serious of charges. It’s understandable to be scared about what your future holds. You need an attorney who will fight for your rights every step of the way. The attorneys of Epstein & Robbins have over 40 years of experience defending clients facing drug charges in Florida. We are committed to providing you with the best possible representation when it matters most.
Drug charges come in many different forms. There are federal and state laws that get complicated quickly. The attorneys and staff at Epstein & Robbins stay up-to-date with the ever-changing drug laws. Our firm has experience handling a wide variety of drug charges. They include:
- Manufacturing, or involvement in any step of the production process
- Paraphernalia, including bongs, pipes and rolling papers
- Trafficking, such as transporting an illegal substance in any shape or form
- Possession, or when drugs are in your control
- Dealing, generally referring to selling illegal drugs on a smaller scale
Whether it is fighting on your behalf or negotiating for a lesser sentence, we are here to provide you with help from beginning to end. No case is too big or small. We give each case the attention to detail it deserves. Our attorneys handle each case judgment-free and are here to listen openly and honestly.
Act Quickly; Call Us Now
If you or a loved one faces drug charges, it’s important that you don’t face them alone. Call our Jacksonville office today at 904-354-5645 for a free consultation. You can also fill out our contact form.