Can I Get My License Back?
One of the most difficult parts of a DUI arrest is the sudden loss of your driver’s license. If you need to drive to work or your family relies on you for transportation or shopping, a drunk driving charge can grind your life to a halt — even if you are innocent. At Epstein & Robbins in Jacksonville, Florida, we have a team of lawyers with a detailed knowledge of Florida DUI laws. Equipped with DUI experience going back to 1975, our firm has successfully handled thousands of drunk driving cases.
Finding Solutions To Serious Problems
Drivers who lose their licenses can feel powerless and confused about how to proceed. These drivers ask questions like:
- Can I get my license back?
- How long will it take to restore my driving privileges?
- How long does a license suspension last?
- Why is the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) hearing separate from the criminal part of my case?
- How can a defense attorney help me?
- How much will legal representation cost me?
- Is it possible to get my license back if I refused a breath test?
- I need my commercial driver’s license (CDL) to work. Is it possible to reinstate my CDL?
In many cases, an experienced DUI defense attorney can help you regain your driving privileges if you meet the appropriate criteria. Together we will work through your case and give you an honest assessment. We are committed to finding the best possible solution.